Why Choose Dr. Isaac Perle?
- 35+ Years Clinical Experience
- Chosen NJ TOP DENTIST 2017
- PREMIER ELITE INVISALIGN PROVIDER
* TOP 2% of US Invisalign Dentists
* 1000+ Invisalign Cases Completed
- Former Clinical Instructor at Harvard University School of Dental Medicine & Forsythe Dental Center
- Graduate of the Prestigious University of Pennsylvania
- Will Get On The Phone and Speak to You Directly Without an Appointment
Tooth bonding is used for a variety of purposes:
- Correcting a tooth gap.
- Covering discolorations.
- Repairing chipped/cracked teeth.
Tooth bonding is dependent on the artistic ability of the dentist, since the work is done “freehand,” without taking impressions or using a laboratory. The tooth must be color matched, sculpted, and polished to produce a beautiful and natural looking result. At our Brick, NJ dental office, the bonding procedure is always done with the utmost perfection!
The Bonding Procedure
Bonding takes approximately 30-60 minutes in a single visit to our office.
- 1First, we select a shade of composite resin that is as close as possible to the shade of your teeth.
- 2A liquid is then applied that helps the bonding material adhere to the teeth.
- 3The composite resin is applied to the teeth, smoothed into the desired shape and hardened with a high intensity light.
- 4After the resin has hardened, a few final touches are made and the teeth being treated are polished until they resemble the other teeth.
Contact your Brick dentist at Cambridge Dental Group today to schedule an appointment if you are considering tooth bonding.