Why Choose Dr. Isaac Perle?
- 35+ Years of Experience in Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry
- PREMIER ELITE PROVIDER – TOP 2% of US Invisalign Dentists
- Former Clinical Instructor at Harvard University School of Dental Medicine & Forsythe Dental Center
- Mentor for Boston University’s APEX program
- Graduate of the Prestigious University of Pennsylvania
- President and Founder of the Jerusalem Dental Center for Children, the largest non-profit children’s dental clinic in Jerusalem
- Will Get On The Phone and Speak to You Directly Without an Appointment
Benefits of a Dental Bridge
Gaps left by missing teeth eventually cause the remaining teeth to rotate or shift into the empty spaces, resulting in a bad bite. In addition, the imbalance caused by missing teeth can eventually lead to gum disease and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders. To prevent this from happening, dental bridges at Cambridge Dental Group in Brick, NJ, are your ideal solution!
- Restore your smile
- Restore your ability to properly chew and speak
- Maintain the shape of your face
- Distribute the forces in your bite properly by replacing missing teeth
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
What is Dental Bridge?
Bridges span the space created when teeth are missing: A bridge may be recommended if you’re missing one or more teeth.
- A dental bridge consists of two crowns which are attached on either side of the pontic, i.e., the replacement tooth.
- These two crowns are cemented to the abutments, i.e., the natural teeth or implants on either side of the empty space, and act as anchors for the pontic.
As with crowns, you have a choice of materials for bridges. Your Brick dentist can help you decide which to use, based on the location of the missing tooth (or teeth), its function, aesthetic considerations and cost. Porcelain or ceramic bridges can be matched to the color of your natural teeth.
Contact Cambridge Dental Group today and schedule an appointment with our dental office to get an opinion on your need for dental bridges.