Why Choose Dr. Isaac Perle?
- 35+ Years Clinical Experience
- Chosen NJ TOP DENTIST 2017
- PREMIER ELITE INVISALIGN PROVIDER
* TOP 2% of US Invisalign Dentists
* 1000+ Invisalign Cases Completed
- Former Clinical Instructor at Harvard University School of Dental Medicine & Forsythe Dental Center
- Graduate of the Prestigious University of Pennsylvania
- Will Get On The Phone and Speak to You Directly Without an Appointment
Dental Implants in Brick, NJ
You have lost a tooth or perhaps several. Chewing is difficult, and smiling – well, embarrassing! There is no question that the quality of your life has changed. Fortunately, the team at Cambridge Dental Group offer dental implants to Brick, NJ, patients as the ideal solution to renewing your smile, chewing ability and overall quality of life.
Dental implants are small titanium screws that are surgically attached to your jaw bone for the purpose of replacing individual missing teeth. Serving as the root portion of the replacement tooth, the titanium screw features biocompatible properties that allow for easy fusion to bone. This, in turn, prevents bone loss and maintains its shape and density, and substantially improves your comfort levels when chewing, speaking and smiling.
Many implant patients complete this treatment by replacing the visible portion of their tooth with individual dental crowns. Meanwhile, others utilize dental implants to anchor and permanently secure their removable dentures or bridges. Implants are equally beneficial for restorations in the upper and lower jaw.
There is a wide range of benefits for dental implants, including:
- The artificial root structure supports your jaw bone, preventing your face from shrinking and appearing older.
- The implant is stable, comfortable, and can last a lifetime.
- This treatment is for everyone, regardless of age. In fact, health is the primary determining factor rather than age, as certain chronic conditions may interfere with your candidacy for dental implants.
At most dental practices, the implant team consists of a periodontist, an oral / maxillofacial surgeon, a prosthodontist and a general dentist for the placement of the implant and design of the restorative attachment – often at different dental offices. At Cambridge Dental Group, however, we perform the entire procedure in-house for your convenience and peace of mind.
The procedure is as follows:
- We take an X-ray to determine whether your jaw bone structure is sufficient for holding the implants.
- We create custom models of your mouth to ensure precise measurements for tooth restoration, as meticulous planning ensures ideal results.
- Through a surgical procedure, the implants are fitted into the empty spaces in your jaw.
- After a period of fusion and healing, from 2 to 6 months, we attach an abutment to the implant that will hold the restoration in place.
- Finally, we cement the dental crown or other restoration onto the abutment for a natural-looking end result.
By restoring the full functionality and appearance of your smile, dental implants improve your physical and emotional well-being, thereby enhancing your quality of life! If you would like to experience the difference of dental implants in Brick, NJ, please do not hesitate to contact Cambridge Dental Group today and schedule an appointment.