Why Choose Dr. Isaac Perle?
- 35+ Years Clinical Experience
- Chosen NJ TOP DENTIST 2017
- PREMIER ELITE INVISALIGN PROVIDER
* TOP 2% of US Invisalign Dentists
* 1000+ Invisalign Cases Completed
- Former Clinical Instructor at Harvard University School of Dental Medicine & Forsythe Dental Center
- Graduate of the Prestigious University of Pennsylvania
- Will Get On The Phone and Speak to You Directly Without an Appointment
Although a gummy smile is considered a normal variation of human anatomy, many people with gummy smiles are very self-conscious when smiling. Fortunately, these smiles can be corrected with simple periodontal surgery procedures.
We can safely modify the position and shape of this gum so that more of your natural enamel and less gum shows when you smile.
Soft Tissue Grafts
Your gums may have receded for a variety of reasons, including aggressive tooth brushing or periodontal disease. You may not be in control of what caused the recession, but, prior to treatment, we can help you identify the factors contributing to the problem. Once these contributing factors are controlled, a soft tissue graft procedure will repair the defect and help to prevent additional recession and bone loss.
Soft tissue grafts can be used to cover roots or develop gum tissue where absent due to excessive gingival recession. During this procedure, gum tissue is taken from your palate or another donor source to cover the exposed root. This can be done for one tooth or several teeth to even your gum line and reduce sensitivity.
Whether you have soft tissue grafts to improve function or aesthetics, you will receive the benefits of both: a beautiful new smile and improved periodontal health – your keys to smiling, eating and speaking with comfort and confidence.
Contact us immediately and schedule a free consultation. You will be taking the first step towards a beautiful smile.