Dr. Isaac Perle
General, Cosmetic and Emergency Dentist
Dr. Perle received his dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania in 1979. He has run his own dental practice since 1980.
- Member of the ADA
- Massachusetts Dental Association
- Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
- Served on the faculty of both the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and the Forsyth Dental Center
- Currently serves as mentor for Boston University’s APEX program.
- President and Founder of the Jerusalem Dental Center for Children, the largest non-profit children’s dental clinic in Jerusalem.
In keeping with his own philosophy of “patients first”, he is known for being very gentle, taking time to talk to his patients to make sure that they are, above all, comfortable and at ease with the procedures.
Working to his own high standards, he accepts nothing but the best for his patients, from himself and from his staff.