Why Choose Dr. Isaac Perle?
- 35+ Years Clinical Experience
- Chosen NJ TOP DENTIST 2017
- PREMIER ELITE INVISALIGN PROVIDER * TOP 2% of US Invisalign Dentists
* 1000+ Invisalign Cases Completed
- Former Clinical Instructor at Harvard University School of Dental Medicine & Forsythe Dental Center
- Graduate of the Prestigious University of Pennsylvania
- Will Get On The Phone and Speak to You Directly Without an Appointment
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are often referred to as “Instant Orthodontics”. Think you need braces? A substantial aesthetic effect can be obtained with a veneer and minimal tooth preparation is required.
Common problems that Veneers will address:
- Spaces between the teeth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
- Visit # 1 Veneer Preparation:The teeth are prepared by removing 0.3 to 0.5 mm of enamel (the thickness of a fingernail) to allow room for the veneer layer. An impression of the teeth is taken and sent to the specialized dental laboratory that will create the veneers.
- Visit #2 Veneer Bonding:Bonding involves all the steps that permanently attach the veneer to the tooth. After a cleaning of the tooth, the veneer is bonded to the tooth with a special dental cement. This dental cement is then hardened with a red curing light.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!